Guidelines for acceptable consignment items
- We are currently accepting: books/DVDs/CDs, furniture, sporting goods, select electronics, housewares, kitchenwares, decorative items, antiques, collectibles, toys, and more.
- Please only bring in quality items. Any items with defects or damage will not be accepted, so please check your items thoroughly.
- Jewelry should be polished; earring posts should be cleaned with alcohol.
- Books must be less than 5 years old and in like-new condition. Exceptions may be made for notable books.
- DVDs & CDs must be clean and free of scratches.
- We may refuse items in excellent condition if we have too many similar items currently for sale in the store.
- We reserve the right to refuse any item and hope that you will respect, understand and honor the decisions of our trained staff as they review your items.
- Seasonal items should be brought in just before and during the appropriate seasons.
- In general, we are looking for items that can be resold for at least $2 or more. Please go through your items before you bring them in.
- We cannot and will not accept items that are low quality/value or are broken, dirty or outdated.
- If we discover stains or damage on items we've accepted, we will try to contact you but we reserve the right to dispose of them.
Bring us your best and donate the rest!